Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome to the BEST Blog in the UNIVERSE!

Monumental. Awe-inspiring. Cosmic. Ground-breaking. Bodacious.

These are just a few the words that accurately describe this blog.

I'll be covering some very controversial and cutting-edge topics, including (but not limited to):

- cool books that I like
- cool music that I like
- cool clothes that I like
- other cool stuff that I like

What can I say? I'm a trail blazer. Luckily for all of us, I find some really great, really random stuff that we can ALL benefit from. You get to have something to click around on while you're sitting in your cubicle and I get to post stuff without cluttering my Facebook wall (I hate cluttering my Facebook wall).

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'll comment, because I'm you're real friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll follow yours if you follow mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HO LEE Shit! I've been reading this blog for weeks before realizing Darcy was the author!

    ReplyDelete