Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Downtown Sound


We love you Mayor Daley!  Starting in June you can find me in Millennium Park for the free New Music Mondays at the Pritzker Pavilion.  I'm most excited for She & Him and Kid Sister, but all of the bands sound great and I'm feeling a tradition coming on. Mondays: grassy knoll + box of wine = good times for all. Who's with me!?

Monday, May 24 at 6:30pm - Besnard Lakes with The Ponys
Monday, May 31 at 6:30pm - Hum with Volcano!
Monday, June 7 at 6:30pm - She & Him with Hollows
Monday, June 14 at 6:30pm - Tony Allen with Great Lake Swimmers
Monday, June 21 at 7:30pm - The Books with Via Tania
Monday, July 5 at 6:30pm - The Thermals with Disappears
Monday, July 12 at 6:30pm - Caribou with Budos Band
Monday, July 19 at 6:30pm - Kid Sister with Konono N°1

5 comments:

  1. i have to miss she & him for class but i'm down for kid sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot besnard lakes on may 24th...should be a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zeet Skeet! I added them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, good heads up on this. I love the Thermals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would loooove to see Bomba Estereo -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZXlgNMDK3E ...shave a chunk of hair off one side and be a badassssss Besos, kels

    ReplyDelete