Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Banksy

British street artist, Banksy, has had a lot of recent Chicago press because:

1. His movie, Exit Through the Gift Shop, about the underground graffiti world has gotten top notch reviews.



2. He finally graced Chicago with his presence - a reference to the movie The Untouchables.


As a long time Banksy fan, beginning with my first sighting of Girl with Balloon in London 2005, I thought I'd share a few more of my favorites.





None of these pictures have been used with the consent of the owner . . . Banksy would be proud.

2 comments:

  1. im pretty bummed i wont be able to see the Banksy work in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started reading your blog - after Fuerzabruta hooked me in. The Banksy of the naked guy hanging off the window is about 5 minutes walk from where I live. Word on the street is that he's from these parts.

    ReplyDelete