Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Toes done up with the fingernails matching.

                      
Nail art is on the rise and I think it's about time for me to stop admiring and start bedazzling.  In fact, I used to be pretty handy with my Urban Decay or even the occasional Sharpie in 7th grade math.  So, if you're ready to bite the nail bullet (or try the nailpolish made with Kevlar), below are a variety of styles to choose from, depending on how hard you're prepared to rock.

Black Lace: The look I've been wanting to get - I may even swing by Lincoln Mall tomorrow. (they know how to do it up on the SOUTH SIDE).







Do you want fries with that?

Ariel gets her nails did.








This is the most exciting discovery I made during my research.  The TX54 is a little ahead of it's time (debut scheduled for 2154), but it's a watch that is the size, shape, and color of a nail and it lights up when you press the end of the thumbnail.  Timex held a contest to find watch designs of the future and this little guy was the runner up (see other entries here: Future of Time)

2 comments:

  1. holy crap! that nail watch thing is amazing! It's just amazing to see the kinda stuff they come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I really want one . . .

    ReplyDelete