Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm not a natural blond . . .

Every time I venture into Urban Outfitters I inevitably end up wasting half of the day there.  When I'm done trying on clothes, I move on to the floppy hats . . . then the sunglasses . . . then I head over to all of the quirky coffee table books.  My favorite Urban book of all is Post Secret, which is an on-going art project where people write their secrets on postcards and send them in.  There is even a cult following of people who leave secrets inside of the books at the various stores that carry them.  Some are cute, some are funny, some are achingly sad, but all of the secrets AND the artwork are incredibly interesting - just ask whoever happens to be waiting around for me to finish reading them.

Well, wait no more, friend.  I've recently discovered that Post Secret is in blog form and now I can get my fill anytime I want!







2 comments: