Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pandora, who?

For those of you who have yet to experience Grooveshark, it's time to get on it!  It's a music sharing site that has virtually every song you've ever heard (so intensive that I even found my grandparents' wedding song) and allows you to listen to them at your leisure.  You can save songs, make playlists, share them with others and every time you log back into your account, they'll be there waiting for you, like a lovable cocker spaniel.  Next time you're at a party with a host who listens to Nickelback and/or Creed, you can subtly suggest that they check out Grooveshark and, what do you know, there's your sick-nasty party hits playlist.  Works every time.

I tested it out by making my very own widget for you to enjoy!  These are all of my favorite songs from my time living in Australia - aah, I miss it every day.

2 comments: