Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Dirty South

I recently ventured down to the dirty dirty and it's obvious that I was born to be a whisky-slinging southern gal. I've been trying to catch up by saying "y'all," craving Creole, and listening to 99.5.  My absolute favorite realization of the trip is that chivalry isn't dead - it's just hiding south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Here are a few of the things that have been tiding me over:

These Tennessee ladies sound like a pop-personified version of Patsy Cline. What more could you ask for? Maybe crawfish etoufee and a sazerac.



Justified, the new FX series, shows that shooting bad guys with a southern drawl, a tip of a cowboy hat, and a "ma'am" makes all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

  1. FX has all the bad boys...raylan, rescue me firefighters and jax and the rest of the sons of anarchy...oh yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete