Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mayor Daley is milking me dry.

I recently said how much I love Mayor Daley and his free concerts.  Well, I'll pay for a concert if it means that I don't have to spend $300 a month in parking/traffic fees!!! While in the Gold Coast on a rainy Chicago morning, I noticed Lovely Rita, Metermaid, ticketing cars. The meters start running at 8 am and one guy got to his car at 8:02 to already have a $60 fine.  I've had my car towed, ticketed, etc. but I just had my first run in with the dreaded Red Light Violations. I received two of them in the mail on the same day and they're $100 a pop!!!!

Here is a map of all of the Red-Light Camera Intersections in Chicago, so that you can either avoid them or drive like Mother Teresa for a block or so.

Red Light Camera Intersections

1 comment: